Saturday, March 5, 2011

My co workers little brother wants to use my gloryhole



If you all remember I first hooked up with him about a year ago. He was on Craigslist looking to hook up with a girl. He was looking for some NSA release. He had his picture online. I always lusted over him. I emailed him and asked if I could suck his cock through my gloryhole. He responded back by saying he's not gay. I started to entice him by telling him how much i loved giving head. I went into detail how I would lick, suck and swallow his cock. After almost 5 hours of emailing back and forth he finally agreed to try it out. I told him if he didn't like it or wasn't enjoying it...he could leave. (I don't want to sound cocky but I knew that wouldn't be a problem.) I think he also like the fact that since it was a gloryhole it would be anonymous. He's never been to my place but his sister (My co worker) has. Needless to say he loved it. Said that it was the best head he's ever gotten. I've sucked him off since than. I see him at his sisters and at work all the time. He knows I'm gay. I like to flirt and play around with him. I tell him that i want to suck him off. He laughs and says he's not gay. That it would never happen. But I get a turn on/rush knowing that I do suck him off. I swallow his cum. He has face fucked me and told me to milk him and make him cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment